« Back to article

398 Comments for Verichip, 666, Chi-Xi-Stigma, Charagma, Epi

Comment on Verichip, 666, Chi-Xi-Stigma, Charagma, Epi

Spam, links, and email addresses will be removed.

New Ebola Vaccine: Gematria: NAIAD = 222 - GSK = 222 - RFID = 222 ..TOTAL = 666

by Frank McCarthy - 11/29/14 6:52 AM
New ebola vaccine: naiad + gsk + rfid = 666

english gematria a=6 b=12 c=18 rtc ..Naiad = 222 gsk = 222 rfid = 222 ..Total = 666

No Replies Post a Reply

The truth

by Avichayil (Yisrael) - 10/10/13 8:11 AM
Islam is the beast and the anti-messianic community revealed in scripture and the hebrew language refutes a different doctrine concerning the beast. You have to understand the hebrew alphabet and the phonetics with its meanings. In hebrew Islam is Eslam, and spelled with the aleph, the yod, the mem, the lamed and the mem. The phonetic aleph means oxen, which is a bull and bovine animal; the beast is a bovine animal. The next phonetic yod means hand, and third phonetic is the mem, which means water, and the fourth is the lamed, and it means to teach and the last phonetic is the mem, which is water. Therefore the government of the beast is their doctrine (koran) that is all over the world. The book of revelation says that harlot (the covenant breaker) was sitting over the water, which represent all the nations of the world. The catholic catechism (universal doctrine) says that catholics adore and believe in the god of the Muslims and that they (the Catholics) are one with muslims (Islam, the beast's governmental doctrine which is all around the world).

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: The truth

by George Wolf - 11/08/14 11:38 AM
To Avichayil (Yisrael),
You fabricated a complete lie when you said that the Catholic religion is "one with the Muslim religion. The truth is that the Carholic Bible is the original 1611 King James version, and they put Jesus, his blood, and his words before all else. And any Catholic caught walking around with a copy of the Koran wouldbe in jeopardy of being excommunicated.

WARNING

by The Hired Help - 8/22/10 5:18 AM
You are all being deceived.

By dead religions and superstitious beliefs.

There are NO gods. None. Never.

Wake up people. You can achieve so much.

Stop wasting your lives on foolish notions.

Do something real. Something constructive. Break the brainwashing.

Some of you could do with learning how to spell correctly.

When you have mastered language, why not try more things that are real, not imaginary.

Message ends.

Latest of 6 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: WARNING you will burn in hell

by steve child of the one true king jesus my lord - 10/09/14 5:35 PM
That's the best lie Satan has .god will let you believe that if you want to.because he loves us so much he gave free will.to believe in him or not.but for you .if you are real so is god.and hell will be your eternal home your father Satan is proud of you. Butt you may still have a chance please read romans chapter 10 verse 9/13 if you will do what it says you can be saved. Just because you don't believe in heaven or hell does not mean that your right I guess you have never been wrong about anything .my name is Steve saved by the blood of jesus saved by faith I pray nothing will go well with you until you ask Jesus into your heart.I will always pray for you and that Satan want take you its up to you I pray in Jesus name amen don't believe the lie of satan

Re:warning

by steve child of the one true king jesus christ my lord - 10/09/14 5:54 PM
Respond to comments your so sure there no hell what are you hiding from .you can't hide from God or your father Satan Satan has you just where he wants you on the highway to hell this song is for you acdc highway to hell that's for you that's your song don't mater if you believe it or not that's where your headed

Read 4 more replies

Gematria

by Aib - 7/10/10 2:54 AM
The alphabets letters position from 1 to 26, where A=1, B=2, C=3...Z=26 gives each word a numerical value. use this english Alphabet Order and multiply them by the number 6. Then you get a code:
A=6, B=12, C=18, D=24...Z=156

in this code:
New York = 666
N(84)+e(30)+w(138)+Y(150)+o(90)+r(108)+k(66)=666

US of America = 666, American Beast = 666, Mark of Beast = 666, Verichip HID = 666 (HID = Health identification),Man Medical Chip = 666, ID Chips Mark = 666, Man Radio Chip = 666, Beast Man Chip = 666, Dollar Sign = 666, US FEMA Camp ID = 666, Dragon Marked = 666, Dragon Brand ID = 666, Satanic E Brand = 666 (E=electronic), Satans RFID = 666, RFID Body Tag = 666, RFID Scanner = 666, Satanic Mark = 666, Digital ID Chip = 666, Monetary = 666, Greedy Banks = 666,

go to youtube and search for "ZenArrow" for more information

Latest of 5 Replies: Post a Reply

RE:Gematria

by anonim - 9/14/14 9:32 AM
CHI=600 +xi=60 +sigma/stigma=6
Ch-z-s =666=Jesus

(2 tessalonissns 2)Teslonikyah

Add the transliteration sounds of chi = ch as English word (chart) + the sound of xi = ,as English X in the word (box) or (xylophone) = the Zz sound + the sound of stigma/sigma = s as in the English word (sister).

Ch+ z +s=JESUS

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

CHI XI SIGMA

Add as #s together -----600 + 60 + 6 =666

Add phonetic value’s---Ch + Z + S =Jesus

Sounds together.

HORRIFIC PUNISHMENTS AWAIT FOR THE WORSHIPERS OF THE FALSE-MESSIAH= 666

Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Rev 14:10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of the creator, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of... more...

RE: Gematria

by Anonymous - 9/14/14 11:08 PM
To anonim: Chi doesn't have a sound like Chart, it has a sound like Key. Same for Xi. They carry the same sound. Your conclusion is bogus. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Savior of mankind. Stop trying to spread confusion.

Read 3 more replies

Mark of the beast

by charmaine - 7/21/14 6:33 AM
Helo againe there is n New World Order comeing where you and your familie is going to be in danger because of the sisterm the sisterm is die verichip together with the sunday law. How do I know that is because I have ask God to show me the truth in his word and have study the word of God for a very long time dilanly and my findings was write because before I have study the word I did know nothing but as soon as I studied the word God showed me what is happening now is so because I new about the chip before the chip has ever been made or that there was any talk about the chip. And now I know what is the mark it is sunday law because a mark means something that can say to who you belong or fall under. Let me ask you this what is the mark of God what makes you if your a child of God to show you are when you have the mark of the kingdom of God. What is God mark of athority no 1 His God no 2 of what of heaven and earth no 3His seal of aproval is saterday sabbath. So my friends what is the mark of the beast the... more...

No Replies Post a Reply

Verichip

by Charmaine - 7/21/14 5:19 AM
Helo let me tell you something the mark of the beast is only the sisterm that's going to help with inplementing the worship of the beats it is the sunday law that is the mark of the beast first let start with what isthe worlds laws of sunday and what is the law of God what is the 4 commandment and who ghange the saterday law to sunday law tjek it up people you are being decieve and be prepare to die for christ because we will live in a world with satans one world sisterm God bless

No Replies Post a Reply

mark of the beast

by wallace - 11/21/13 7:33 PM
The mark of the beast is quite plain when it's read as it is in a Bible that is considered by the governments as 'official'.
The word 'receive' basically translates as {to give , to set smite show with the palm of the hand } . Mark translates as ID and the forehead is the face .
We currently ,on a world wide scale are implementing digital and facial recognition to be used for personal identification . This very system is now in the process of being used to exchange cash.
This is the translation of the KJV which is protected by the Queen of England .
Where in the blazes this idea of the veri chip and the like got translated out of the original texts is beyond me .
By using the digital and retinal screening , which is now on the new phones also it will cause painful and infected sores .they have found the gene that causes itching and are now developing medication to help eczma sufferers . It is through this suffering they will attach bionic hands and biometric eyes that will be monitored and ran through your... more...

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE:mark of the beast

by nothing - 6/29/14 4:48 PM
the mark of the beast=177 opposite the body of CHRIST=177
and upon their heads the name of blasphemy a lot of names and doctrines

Slave numbers

by Anonymous - 5/10/14 8:22 PM
What is the number of your name? The social security administration is already in 168 countries and trying to get everyone enumerated. Chargma was also (not refuting this article yet) a mark that Roman slaves carried with the seal or stamp of theor master. It was made of clay, metals such as gold or silver depending on how rich their master was. It had a list of duties they could perform. Now this number of a person's name will be linked to a database which contains information on that person which is then linked to an implanyed or tattoed rfid device in which people will not be able to buy or sell with. You decise your master the Babylonian gov't or Yahushua. Which person's seal do you carry?

No Replies Post a Reply

stigma?

by Anonymous - 4/03/14 9:13 PM
first and foremost, there's no such a letter as "STIGMA" in the greek alphabet! not even to argue with you over the rest of this thing!

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: stigma?

by Anonymous - 4/08/14 8:51 PM
Not in modern Greek but stigma was a letter when Revelation was written. Do a little research.

TESTIMONY ABOUT THE RFID CHIP

by Anonymous - 10/28/10 5:19 PM
"They (CIA & FBI) wanted us to use Lithium as a battery source. I needed a temperature change to cause current to flow to charge the battery. So we began to investigate where in the body does the temperature change most rapidly. It was determined there were two places in the body that were ideal for the microchip. One was just below the hairline on the forehead. The other place was the hand, right hand preferred because most people are right handed." -Carl Sanders, Senior Project Engineer of the RFID chip

[Proof:]

Carl Sander's testimony about the Radio Frequency IDentification chip (RFID chip) on youtube /watch?v=cBVxycZ_j4U

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."-Revelation 13:16-17

Latest of 5 Replies: Post a Reply

Re:testimony about the rfid chip

by Alf - 3/05/14 10:09 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the study (some doc) about human temperature mentioned by Sander?

I think is crucial question, in order to estabilish if Sanders is 100% aware about what he said.

Re:testimony about the rfid chip

by Anonymous - 4/01/14 4:40 PM
Ed grech the beast

Read 3 more replies

seriously

by anon - 4/03/13 3:00 PM
you can make numerology for almost anything to make it related to the bible, the devil or the number 666. example.

Given: Barney = Cute Purple Dinosaur
Prove: Barney = Evil

Proof: U = V in Latin
Cute Purple Dinosaur = Cvte Pvrple Dinosavr

Roman Numerals: D=500 C=100 L=50 V=5 I=1

Cvte Pvrple Dinosavr

C+V+V+L+D+I+V

=100+5+5+50+500+1+5

=666

666=Evil

Proved: Barney = Evil

Latest of 2 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: seriously

by Wild Child - 2/20/14 9:27 AM
I agree, the end of this age, the one of greed, self ego, Eco destruction, corporate rule, GMO, VACCINES and government education of our lambs must end. But can you step away from your latte and American idol long enough to see the silver lining of hope for a new dawn? one without persecution for an ideal or a crushing demise for speaking freely?

Read 1 more reply

a thought

by AAA - 12/03/13 3:36 AM
everyone in the world, not some ppl in USA, all those in Kenia and China will have to get it too during very short time. It's not possible while we have all these international borders. Think of that.

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: a thought

by Thinking - 12/18/13 10:53 AM
Not so sure. The world is smaller than you think. Kenya already has one of the largest mobile payment systems in the world (M-Pesa) and it's attached to a national id or passport. Think about that.

Stigma is not Sigma

by Brian - 12/01/13 11:42 AM
There is no such Greek letter "stigma" but is "sigma" they are not the same thing. Sigma is in fact the first letter of the Greek word stigma, but then sigma is also the first letter of the Greek word for savior and salvation.

What is your authorization to alter the sigma to stigma to make your point?

Misrepresenting facts does not further the cause of Christ!

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE:Stigma is not Sigma

by Brian - 12/03/13 12:36 AM
Someday I will learn not to be so hasty with my words. It appears there is an archaic Greek stigma usage. With the numerical value of six I do believe. I apologize for jumping to conclusions based on what I know, versus what I do not. ;-)

Obama in Jerusalem Friday lines up with "Skull & bones" = 13.

by Frank - 3/20/13 5:53 PM
Take note of the severe occult numerology incorporated by satanists into Barack Obama's visit in Jerusalem this Friday.

Friday 22 March 2013 = 3.22/13 = 3.22/2013 = 3+2+2+2+0+1+3 = 13

3.22 = "Skull & Bones" + 13. Skull & Bones = 666 13 = Death.

3.22 is a satanist misrepresentation of Genesis 3.22.

"And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever"...

"They" (322) have perverted this scripture, and claim that they are "gods".

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: Obama in Jerusalem Friday lines up with "Skull & bones" = 13.

by Alice1333 - 8/27/13 7:55 AM
John 10:

34 Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I SAID, YOU ARE GODS’?

Stigma

by Nanette - 8/22/13 12:44 PM
Years ago I had a dream that I was at the beach and I saw a red cloud... Then I saw people at the beach running and shouting stigma, stigma!. I woke up from the dream to use the bathroom, when went back to bed; I continued the dream by running along with the crowed. I realized this beastly creature chasing me... Before I knew it had caught up with me,n held me really tight and couldn't free myself, then I started praying and calling the name of Jesus, then it released me. I never knew the mark of the beast had a name stigma until one day watching a christian channel and heard. I was amazed.

No Replies Post a Reply

Chip Or Not to Chip

by Buzzbait - 6/07/13 7:39 AM
There certainly MUST be more than just getting a "chip" in the body to constitute eternal separation from God in Hell. My goodness, you could be wrestled to the ground and have such a thing "forced" upon you. Or have it secretly installed without your knowledge during an operation,ect. I do not believe the Lord would condemn an individual in such cases. There is going to be a conscious "acceptance" of allegiance to the BEAST and His system for this to become a sinful act. Plus a warning from God of doing so from one of his endtime prophets to reject the BEAST mark and system will surely make those who do WITHOUT EXCUSE.

1 Reply: Post a Reply

Re:chip or not to chip

by Servant - 8/05/13 6:30 PM
There is a possibility here that the mark could be introduced first and then after the abomination, when the man of sin and false prophet take over and an image is set up that the name and then number of the name of the beast are required to buy or sell or trade. Those with the charagma or mark could then be given the option of being grandfathered in if they pledge their allegiance.
Perhaps then, those who are sure they are not risking anything who take the RFID mark will possibly have a choice to make.
But, possibly the electromagnetic radiation from the image causes the self powered li ion chip to rupture and a sore develops on the skin, and the choice is revealed. Perhaps. This is only a hypothetical senario.

this scares me

by noname - 12/01/11 5:26 PM
i had a dream and 444 upside down looks like 666 and now i am very scared as ive seen 44 and 4.44 for 2 years now its gone,i had a dream and 2 triangles top to top like butterfly wings and the chi sign with the curly stave like the one above was next to a 4 which makes it 3 of six,im not working so im reall scared how will i get help,im also sick ive asked my doctors and a consultant can i go back to work all three said no not yet ,how can i get work insurance ,,national insurance cover for work without a doctor saying i am fit,,,i am scared my family i worry for the most ,,me if i was alone i would get out of here like tomorow,,,how will i pay for the rent...i am at the end of my thether i get dreams very vivid i seen the lord ,,i climbed a dna bridge an dropped off to have a black cat like whisp of blackness pulled from around my neck..then i was woken up,,i stood another time infront of a orange sun about 40feet across it was vibrateing my whole body ,it seamed ablaze yet was watery like a ponds surfave or... more...

Latest of 10 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: this scares me

by Anonymous - 3/13/13 3:11 PM
1Jn 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

RE:this scares me

by Dayze - 4/01/13 8:12 PM
The other poster is correct, get away from negative people, don't watch violent movies, it makes the cells vibrate at an energy frequency that is negative, that can be eaten by energy vampires, energy parasites, that is the energy frequency they need...that is the energy frequency the satan needs to embody into solid form, (like a Genie needs humans to feed off of their energy to embody into solid form) If satan (shitan) and his followers can get people to be in fear, worry, stress, anger, grief, pain, those energy frequencies are the low, slow, frequency and that is the energy frequency they try to create in people around them, so the people's cells put off this negative frequency, so satan and his worshipers can drink it like a milkshake through a straw.
Get a Kurlin camera and go to a large gathering and take several photographs, you will see the straws put into people around them.

Look up Psychic vampires, energy parasites, and see how they work.
Creating these energies in movies, and the news, provides... more...

RE: this scares me

by Steven Newsom - 6/15/13 12:37 AM
I live in Bagwell, Texas. Look me up on facebook. I know the Lord Yeshua. Maybe you can hear me preach the truth and the Lord will heal you.

Read 7 more replies

The End is Near, Repent!

by anotherANON - 5/21/13 5:25 PM
Open your eyes, the night is near, soon the fallen one will appear. The real Messiah is on His way, but the false one will come first for all the world to say; Look! He has come! Promises and miracles are in his hands, but inside he is the devil, the souls of man to take in hand.
Do not be deceived by his charm and leer, for all who embrace him, hell is near. Arise, arise all you who slumber and sleep, lest you be caught and sheered like foolish sheep! The time has come, let us pray, for soon the world will see HIS great glory! Wake up, wake up I say, for judgement is coming and is here even today.. Hallelujah to Christ for HE shall appear, and vanquish the evil, the world will fear! Amen.

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE:The End is Near, Repent!

by fox kin - 6/10/13 12:11 AM
spot on my friend

time for the lord of mater to have his shot

by blackshaman666 - 5/24/12 5:49 PM
as a student of the black path i cant wait for the light bringer to run things and will accept the mark with fealty and devotion. just before the hate replys start i have studied every faith and mythological system in the world nearly,i have been a student of magic shamanism paganism angelic kabbalistic magics etc , and my interpretation of the lord of earth is very different from the christian mind set, i have never known a true student of the path who believed that satan was a literal being he represents a handy scapegoat man empower with his own base darkness and repressed animal instincts because he cant take responsibility for those traits him self the path of the luciferian is to see what he is .......your own shadow projected outward and work towards acceptance and integration of that side of us to learn to take RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN LIFE AND KARMIC REPERCUSSION'S,so i for one look forward to the emergence of that true ideology becoming dominant

Latest of 7 Replies: Post a Reply

RE:time for the lord of mater to have his shot

by Repent there is but little time - 3/25/13 7:43 PM
Witchcraft is one of the worst sins,
repent while you have time.
I did. New age theology can really deceive you.

RE:time for the lord of mater to have his shot

by Archangel777 - 4/03/13 8:35 AM
I just have to say that im not hating on you and i see where you are you coming from on the whole point of view of satan but i do hope you find jesus if it is your destiny to convert to cristianity

Read 5 more replies

Interesting Numerology on Revelation 13 vs 16 to 18

by Frank - 3/20/13 5:43 PM
Interesting numerology on Obama,

Obama is 44th president of the United States of America and the word "Beast" is mentioned in its singular form 44 times in the book of Revelations.

The word "tribulation" is also found 44 times in the Bible. 11 in the old & 33 in the new.

Barack Obama Born 4 August 1961 the 216th day of the year.
216 = 6x6x6

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=36 etc. BARACK = 216 = 6X6X6.

A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=11 L=12 M= 13 N=14 O=15 P=16 Q=17 R=18 S=19 T=20 U=21 V=22 W=23 X=24 Y=25 Z=26.

Barack: 2+1+18+1+3+11=36
Hussein: 8+21+19+19+5+9+14=95
Obama: 15+2+1+13+1=32
Add these: 36+95+32=163

Multiply by the Beast: 163 x 666 = 108,558

Split and Add: 108 + 558 = 666

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six". Revelation 13:3
Note 13th Chapter Third Month 3.22/13)

No Replies Post a Reply

Chi - Not only a spiritual belief

by Jayson Skecke - 1/30/13 2:52 PM
I am now very convinced that the RFID is the mark. I had previously shunned this idea and was adamant about the spiritual mark.

But as for Chi, it is not only a spiritual belief, it's the electric field surrounding everyone and everything, the "Aura". While I shouldn't admit these facts, I do it to be completely honest with myself and others. Chi Gong, the practice of controlling your own Chi, bears some extreme superhuman feats such as being immune to piercing objects, healing and even radiating high levels of heat. But this is a demonic practice. The "god within", as Eastern practices and satanism describes it, is nothing but inviting evil spirits into your body.

No Replies Post a Reply

TRUTH

by Anonymous - 1/26/13 7:32 PM
It is said the barcode on these chips is 666.  It has cyanide in it and can kill you if you disobey.  It is actually often in people's left ear's.  They do this for a few reasons:  One so it can be used as a Radio to give order's, send and receive telepathic thoughts, and because the cerebral cortex is in that area of the anatomy and it is placed in your brain.  It is equipped with a speech processor which can select and arrange sounds, microphone where they can get order's from the programmer, receiver/stimulator which receives signals from the speech processor and converts them into electric impulses, and electrode array, which is a group of electrodes that collects the impulses from the stimulator and sends them to different regions of the auditory nerve.  The sold this many time's saying it can restore a deaf person's hearing when that is not true.  Since it is attached to your nervous system, It has the ability to affect your health and send you electric shocks along with track your every move and... more...

No Replies Post a Reply

Choose for Eternity

by Zibah - 1/24/13 9:01 PM
Do not choose the mark of the beast 666. Do not allow anything be placed into your body.

No Replies Post a Reply

Hell is sure 4 anyone who wears it

by Anonymous - 7/14/12 8:11 AM
hell is certain 4 whoever wears this chip.reading 2ru de book of revelations every bit of it have been explained so like they would say a word is enough 4 de wise

Latest of 3 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: Hell is sure 4 anyone who wears it

by Anonymous - 1/14/13 6:13 PM
Check out Strongs, chi xi stigma, (also stigma in wickapedia)=666 six hundred sixty-six.

The 22nd, 14th and an obsolete letter (stigma as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers; denoting respectively 600, 60, and 6; 666 as a numeral -- six hundred threescore and six. there is much more on it.

Read 2 more replies

Typing

by Anonymous - 11/27/12 3:07 PM
May God heal the grammar of these comments.

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: Typing

by Me - 1/14/13 5:57 PM
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. om 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness,... more...