18 Comments for I was born on Friday the 13th

I was born on Friday the 13th

by Mahogany - 5/08/09 1:35 AM
I am thankful to the author of the post above! I was born on Friday 13th and can not fathom equating such negativity and bad luck to my existence. I will say this though: there seems to be a HIGH, MIGHTY CALL on my life that I not only asked for or desired. However, along with that call has come a great deal of tests and challenges. My father is a pastor and I grew up in a very spiritual home. I have made some choices, good and bad, that have affected my life negatively and positively (like everyone else). But for some reason, God has decided to share things with me in visions and dreams. Tears are streaming down my face as I type right now because often times I feel somewhat isolated and called to something that most won't understand. God has also given me an incredibly soft heart, which causes me to sympathise and empathise on a very large scale. As I prepare for the LSAT in June, so that i can hopefully start Law School in the fall, I am reminded that I already have 3 degrees and attempted a Ph.D. These are all indications of my strong yearn to strive for excellence. In pursuit God's Will in my life and an innate desire to be a positive agent of Change...sometimes I just long for Peace...and the ability to be content with where I am. This seems to be difficult for me. If anyone is out there reading this comment...Please pray for my Peace! and some guidance from someone who does not have negative or bad motives... Whatever it is He wants me to do, I want to do it...but I would like to accomplish it in peace!

17 Replies: Post a Reply

by Anonymous - 7/12/09 5:49 AM
best of luck w/ all

by phriiz - 12/26/09 9:41 AM
i born on 1995 05 13.friday

by teeter - 3/01/10 6:47 AM
Firstly I will pray for peace for u...and secondly it is hard for all of us who r trying so hard to put God first but we Cant give up..also I know that 13 is a good number congratulations on finishing ur dream.

by Lucky - 4/17/10 11:30 AM
Dear Mahogany,
love yourself, love others, take it easy - this is all you can do, - the ripples from your doing the above 3 things will spread and be a great example. Your work will be a helpful addition, but just relax too as above. These are good things. Thanks for caring, good luck, God bless

by jm - 4/29/10 2:06 AM
I was born on the friday the 13th nov.1953. The number 13 comes up all too frequent in my life to be just a coincidence, but it has never been a bad thing. Just last week-end i entered my antique Harley in a bike show and was the number 13th contestant. I won best American motorcycle so number 13 is a winner!

by Anonymous - 8/13/10 11:59 AM
Dear one, I was born on 13th and I'm thankful I was beacause I'm blessed and I believe Im destined to do great works for my God. What has moved me the most is your story that some how relates to mine on the calling that God has called us to persue in this life. Its a hard road to work upon but please rest in his presence because his way will unfold to you with time and as you remain in his presence. His peace will guide you in the road you ought to take, but do not struggle. Rest in his presence.
Fortunate, Tanzania.

by johnny the 13th - 10/09/10 2:48 PM
Born Friday 13 1953--just happened again--bid on an item that was supposed to go for over 20 grand. Told a friend the day before I was going to bid 13 thou for it. I won it for 13 thou!

by mia - 10/15/10 1:56 AM
Dear One!

The Reason why You feel that You don't belong, because You are from us, and under the Guidance of AA Gabriel, and from the ray of Peace, thios is why you long for it so much. Should you feel the resonance of truth of this short msg and whish to know more please reply.
sending you a pure white beam of BEKE( peace) directly into your sacred heart centre.
Mia

incidently, I was born :13.02.1982

by Anonymous - 10/20/10 12:24 AM
I was born at 13 minutes to 10 on the 13th day of august in room 13 - I recived 13 diamonds in my engagement ring (not on purpose) My daughter was due feb 13th and the children we have adopted arrived on Nov. 13th. These are just a few of the many 13's that have blessed me. I have no doubt that God tells me every time with the number 13 that "it might be tough kid but you will be ok" and I always am. The number 13 is Gods way of telling me "your on the right path" I wish all you lucky 13's the best life has to offer!

by Anonymous - 10/25/10 2:48 PM
Friday 13th January 1989, Romania; thdr13 at yahoo dot com

by Anonymous - 7/23/12 8:48 AM
Just reading this in 2012, I began interceding the moment I began reading. When the call of God comes and we decide to accept it, everything changes. The call of an Apostle or Prophet is strong, sometimes it does put us in quiet places, alone. But it is because God can speak to us on a deeper level. Deep calls to deep. That is our cry. God has truely put you in a place of authority and He knows you will use this authority for His good.Stand firm use all that God gives and shine for Him. You are truely called of God..

RE:I was born on Friday the 13th

by Anonymous - 8/12/12 10:06 AM
I was also born on Friday the 13th. I don't really c what's so bad about it, but I love God and believe he gave everyone life-whether they were born on unlucky days, or not.

by Anonymous - 12/12/12 7:48 AM
To my dear sister in Christ, Mahogany. My prayer for you is that you rest in his peace, knowing that our father will make it plain to you; what, where, who, when, and how...Much love to you as you grow in him!!! My name is Rene'.

by Anonymous - 12/16/12 3:34 PM
I was born on Friday the 13th as well in December

by Lady G - 12/25/12 11:30 AM
Dear...Mahogany, only the person born on 13th can understand the others born on 13th. We are special. We 13th are blessed with extra care, love, sympathy, anger, frustration, sharpness and so on. That what makes us unique...everything is extra.. we are not shallow person...we have extra eyes to see and extra heart to feel..TOO MUCH OF BLESSINGS...

by Aisare NoMon - 1/31/13 9:16 PM
Honeychild (Mahogany)! You just hold on! What "The Lord" have in store you! :)

RE:I was born on Friday the 13th

by Melvin - 3/14/13 3:02 PM
I was born 05 1994 13 :)

Comment on I was born on Friday the 13th

Spam, links, and email addresses will be removed.