« Back to article

1574 Comments for Gold, Money, 666 and The Mark of the Beast

Comment on Gold, Money, 666 and The Mark of the Beast

Spam, links, and email addresses will be removed.

666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 5/09/07 1:56 AM
People are so easily led astray when the key ingredient (ie., wisdom see: Rev 13:18) is lacking.

In the first place; ?666?, or more correctly ?600 60 6?, or more precisely in Greek ?Chi Xi Stigma?, is not a number. And if you find this hard to believe, then let me explain.

Rev 13:18 starts with the phrase, ?Hode este sophia?, or ?here is wisdom?. It is the colloquial way of saying, ?Here is a riddle?. And if there ever was a riddle in the history of humanity, this is it. It is the mother of all riddles.

But what is a riddle? Quite simply, ?a riddle is a phrase that can be read in more than one way?. Grammatically (or logically) it is called an, ?amphiboly?.

Here is Rev 13:18:

?Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.?

If we dismiss the fact that this is a riddle and simply apply the most rudimentary grammar to the phrase, then we will conclude that we are talking... more...

Latest of 1370 Replies: Post a Reply

by Anonymous - 2/08/15 10:59 PM
Noah's Ark 450 feet long
Rescued = 450
Rev.3:10 "Keep Thee= 450 , From The Hour = 666+216

Remove Four Five Zero from The Number Set

One Two Three Six Seven Eight Nine = 2136
Does this 2136 remind anyone of a Chapter and Verse number in the book of LUKE?

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 2/10/15 9:38 PM
I was exactly 19032 days old when i made that discovery that didnt get posted. I couldn't believe my eyes, and a minute later I wrote :
"Believe what GOD is showing you" = 1932

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 2/11/15 2:41 PM
Putting X aside, the rest of the alphabet = 1962

Words Associated With Number's = 1962

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 2/14/15 5:04 PM
A = 6 , B = 12 , C = 18......Z = 156 / GOD = 156

A + B + C......+ Z = 2106

"Communicating Through Mathematic's" = 2106

RE:666 is not a number!

by numbers - 2/21/15 2:15 PM
For he hath made him to be sin for us who knew no sin that we might be made the righteousness of GOD in him 666 667

RE:666 is not a number!

by o - 2/22/15 10:34 AM
Have you lost your head and put on Christ as your head
Their is a lot of heads naming Christ but another head controls a lot of my brothers and sisters its called mans names and doctrines

RE:666 is not a number!

by wisdom666 - 2/26/15 5:15 PM
Here is Wisdom: 666 is the Sabbath day Journey to the Promise for those who understand the Ascension eclipse starting point. In context, John "6:66" says most won't, but its the "same count" for judgment of the wicked. Search the Strong's root words of Rev 13:18 in prayer. The wise will understand...Dan 12

RE:666 is not a number!

by number - 3/05/15 7:36 PM
666 is the number of a man Jesus was made a curse for us but was without sin that we might be made the righteousness of God in him he abolished death for us and no more Curse 666

Read 1360 more replies

money

by ben cap - 3/05/15 4:03 AM
money

mathe

by fredrickferguson - 3/04/15 6:11 AM
ghana

No Replies Post a Reply

Gold and the Sun = Seal of Solomon (star of rephan)

by a Christian named Matthew - 11/06/14 7:12 PM
The symbol of gold is an O with a dot in the center. The same as the sun. and similar to the Seal of Solomon. A connection to Solomon and gold. The sun, because the Star of Rephan who is Jupiter who is Baal.

Latest of 2 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: Gold and the Sun = Seal of Solomon (star of rephan)

by o - 2/21/15 2:30 PM
Gold tried in the fire Jesus of nazareth. Buy of me saith the spirit of God

Read 1 more reply

666

by o - 2/21/15 2:24 PM
Jesus became the mark of the beast for us and destroyed him that had power over death in his ressurection he.was numbered with the transgressors 666 667

mark of the beast

by victoria b. - 1/20/15 8:43 AM
Its very hard to acceb. pt the mark of the. Beast.

Money

by Ambless - 1/12/15 1:28 PM
Money

Join 666

by Vein mamekah akama - 1/05/15 10:24 AM
I love it , i am redy to sell my soul and womb just to join

kingdom of god is near

by sundeep varghese - 11/20/14 6:26 AM
only jesus christ can save you. beware of satan ,he will despise you no matter what.he only wants you in hell while jesus takes you to heaven.this is the end time be careful and vigilant.Praise god for everything.pray pray pray in the name of Jesus. He is the living god

666 lovers

by Anonymous - 11/06/14 7:36 PM
666 is a slave brand.Only a fool would sell his soul for a dollar!
Repent, pray, and read the Bible. Church won't save you, only GOD through the Son of God! And be watchful to how you hear.

I WANT TO JOIN 666

by Otite christy - 11/04/14 8:42 AM
I want to make money

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: I WANT TO JOIN 666

by Anonymous - 11/06/14 7:22 PM
If you join 666 you will loose your soul! Satan dosen't care about pleasing you; he wants rid of you! GOD cares about you! Repent of your sins before it is too late, and you will save your soul!

0547985948

by kwame resty - 11/02/14 9:04 AM
i want to be rich

I want to be rich

by chinonso young - 10/10/14 10:45 AM
I want to be rich and power. Plz if you are day real one show me you self today other tomorrow.

No Replies Post a Reply

i need singing and danceind

by muhammed - 9/26/14 4:28 PM
I will be glad if you will do it for me

No Replies Post a Reply

mark of the beast=US dollars

by CJ - 6/27/14 10:34 PM
7 heads with blasphamous names... $1 washington, $2 Jefferson, $5 Lincoln, $10 Hamilton, $20 Jackson, $50 Grant, $100 Benjamin Franklin. And they all have heads on the paper bills with their "blasphamous names.

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: mark of the beast=US dollars

by Anonymous - 9/13/14 7:13 AM
HI
sir
i need your help, i have been lOOKING how to get in touch to this contact . if you are the real then get back to me
Thanks

moeny is the roots of all evil mark @666.Satan

by Bashir - 9/10/14 4:16 AM

get money

by okwai john - 6/23/14 2:35 AM
I wont to join

money

by precious eze - 6/17/14 4:54 AM
the 666 is one of the most sweet thing in life.and all I need is the 666 to give money to win more souls

Invoke

by Sofiea B Love - 5/29/14 6:49 AM
Everything is energy by the way 666 is not evil no at all, it is the no of abundance

sing

by luvuyo - 11/16/13 9:12 AM
i want to be astar in township

Revived Roman Empire

by Truth seeker - 8/30/13 11:19 AM
*I meant the commonality between Catholicism and Islam.

Revived Roman Empire

by Truth seeker - 8/30/13 11:17 AM
The theory of Islam as the false religion fits if you remember the commonality between Catholicism is the reverence to Mary or Fatima. She is the link between the two; Thus merging for the new Holy Roman Empire.

I need money

by Wisdom - 8/06/13 10:00 PM
I kw that u 666 will gave it to me

No Replies Post a Reply

Info about Europa on the coin.

by Anonymous - 7/02/13 7:23 PM
He says,"Oh daughter of Sidon,for you have been crushed.Even if you flee to Cyprus, you will find no rest." - Isaiah 23:12
The daughter of Sidon is Tyre if you look at history,because Sidon
founded tyre(daughter).Tyre is the birthplace of Europa,who is the
same as Asteroth.She flees to Cyprus on the bull who is the same as Baal.Look up some videos about:(EU and the Vatican).
Europa is the Whore of Babylon-the daughter of Sidon.Sidon=Europe.
Sidon was the firstborn of Canaan.Noah cursed Caanan-Gen.9:25

Money

by Lawrence boafo - 6/16/13 4:29 AM
Am a student nd i dont have money to pay my school fees that why i want to join 666