« Back to article

1662 Comments for Gold, Money, 666 and The Mark of the Beast

Comment on Gold, Money, 666 and The Mark of the Beast

Spam, links, and email addresses will be removed.

Confusion

by Anonymous - 7/10/16 10:18 AM
Have a question that Has been bugging me since I was a kid. I have always felt like things were not right or like the world was backwards. I have been obsessed with numbers because I see recurring ones a lot. But I was born on 6/21/08 at 11:28am. But what really bothers me is my mom gave birth to me in room #666. She at the time was reading some book that was about Damien. She told the nurse that if I was a girl that She was going to Name me Angel. Because she felt a girl would be a giift from God. Before me she had my three brothers. But to top it off my moms dad is mine. So serious question does this mean I was marked with the beast the minute I arrived in this world? Am I doomed for eternity or ? if anyone could give me insight It would be awesome because this is just driving me insane.

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: Confusion

by Jabez - 7/16/16 9:23 AM
In Hebrew Jabez means pain. Or will cause pain. In the bible names were given with intended character. Jabez would not have this. So he cried out to God and and said this prayer, "oh, that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!"
No matter your name, no matter your circumstance seek The Lord. Jesus came to save lives (our souls) not to condem them. If this is what you want then tell Him.

666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 5/09/07 1:56 AM
People are so easily led astray when the key ingredient (ie., wisdom see: Rev 13:18) is lacking.

In the first place; ?666?, or more correctly ?600 60 6?, or more precisely in Greek ?Chi Xi Stigma?, is not a number. And if you find this hard to believe, then let me explain.

Rev 13:18 starts with the phrase, ?Hode este sophia?, or ?here is wisdom?. It is the colloquial way of saying, ?Here is a riddle?. And if there ever was a riddle in the history of humanity, this is it. It is the mother of all riddles.

But what is a riddle? Quite simply, ?a riddle is a phrase that can be read in more than one way?. Grammatically (or logically) it is called an, ?amphiboly?.

Here is Rev 13:18:

?Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.?

If we dismiss the fact that this is a riddle and simply apply the most rudimentary grammar to the phrase, then we will conclude that we are talking... more...

Latest of 1450 Replies: Post a Reply

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 5/25/16 9:21 AM
I have been studying islam.
There you got me.
The bismillah and the Chi Xi Stigma has in common. Example the swords in the bismillah form x.
and only muslims practice beheading.

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 5/25/16 9:25 AM
Allah is the beast, lucifer.

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 5/26/16 7:19 PM
Sumerian gematria:

June sixth Two thousand sixteen = 2316

666 + Six hundred sixtysix = 2316

Two thousand three hundred sixteen = 2316

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 5/31/16 5:42 PM
Make note of this date, November 7 / 2016, there "may" be something special about it!

RE:666 is not a number!

by Pat kane - 6/03/16 8:30 PM
Two words. Veri Chip.

RE:666 is not a number!

by Bruce Robinson - 6/04/16 11:09 AM
Every thing above here is incorrect. Not one can think as is told to do. "Numbers" were known. "666" could have been written in numerical form as 666. Its correctly read from Revelation as "Six hundred, three score, and 6

Six hundred is the written form of the value
Three score is the symbolic representation
and
6 is the numerical...digital form.

Those were the "Three" known ways to represent that which is not real but is perceived...such as "value"

Three ways, three numbers, three letters = man

M O N E Y is the perceived value. Money is the beast!

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 6/04/16 4:42 PM
"HIS" number is six hundred threescore and six

RE:666 is not a number!

by JUST A IDEA - 7/02/16 1:04 PM
6 is man and 6 is what it will be based on.

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78 N=84 0=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W=138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

one word = 666 and it is computer

Read 1440 more replies

money

by praise junoir - 6/26/16 10:11 AM
business

I have the mark

by koh en quan - 6/25/16 12:50 PM
Hey, i am the mark of the beast. Save me. I believe you. I gona change my name to caucasian. Hp number.

The mark of the beast

by FREDDY GALLO - 4/26/16 4:46 PM
The mark of the beast in the right hand or forehead is spiritual, and identical to the pledge of allegiance to the flag...The mark of the beast is the name of the beast...The mark of God is the name of God...The name of the beast will be on those who worship the beast...And the name of God will be on those who worship God...The mark of the beast in the right hand means the name of the beast is in the heart...And the mark of the beast on the forehead means the name of the beast is in the mind...The mark means the name, and the right hand means the heart or the mind of the believer...When you pledge allegiance to the flag, the right hand is placed over the heart, and when you salute the flag, the right hand is placed over the forehead.

666

by Bravestar - 4/09/16 7:26 PM
if you look at the headband the muslims wear its in arabic theres a serpent head on it

666

by muhindo sajoin - 3/17/16 1:21 AM
Uganda

666

by muhindo sajoin - 3/16/16 6:09 AM
Uganda

join 666

by muhindo sajoin - 2/08/16 7:56 AM
Uganda

join

by petunia - 2/05/16 7:21 AM
This is very nice,I which the hole world can join

666=name=mark=man is allah

by donal - 2/04/16 6:39 PM
1. allah is a name
2. allah appeared in 666 ancient greek numeral
3. allah is male (man) deity
4. allah is mark, forhead mark mean believe pagan allah is a true israel god, handmark is to life the of sharia
5. no one will able to buy or sell unless he has mark of the beast means in old era of caliphates they transactions are with coins with arabic inscription 'allah' and terrorist isis using it too (you can google it if you do not believe this)

Sumary lettres of verse 13:18

by Pascal - 1/17/16 3:34 PM
It does exist a transcription of the verse 13:18 ni which, with A=1, B=2, C=3,... When you make the sumary of "for It is ... and six", this sumary gives exactly 666.
Please, Can somebody help me to find this good verse ?
Tank you !!!

Newton effiong ni 666

by Newton - 9/04/15 2:46 PM
Come to 2015 u will see 666 ni calabar carnival

Rulers of the World

by David Prentis - 5/08/15 12:38 PM
Any...Pope... President... King... Queen...Dictators...Etc. that say they are rulers of the world...Beware they...are false Prophets...for their is only one ruler of this world between Heaven and Earth: Jesus Christ and no other...!History repeats it self. What must it take for all to see the light...?

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE:Rulers of the World

by Anonymous - 7/17/15 12:15 PM
i never want to get heaven because i didnt want to see serphant and also i dontn want to live on earth because my body will fall insoil not in saul i want to be being i that is divine unity and wholeness nature of supper humanity.

666 is not a number.

by Anonymous - 5/07/15 1:47 PM
6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons = Melanin...

666

by Robert Franz - 4/28/15 10:20 AM
The bible is of no private interpretation.itis revealed only to those drawn by the father to the elect. Islam is indeed about to inflict jihad on the worlds manmade Christians, but not the true elect. The world doesn't know them.even though they expose Islam as false and every other catholic daughtered religion.95 % of the true fell away and became leaodicean.those fallen elect are the spiritual antichrist conquered by Satan when he was cast down.The tribulation is Satan's wrath to irradicate the elect.all nations of Isreal and man in general face extermination from the earth by nuclear WW3.The Kingdom cometh and his time is short.the beast is indeed a holy roman 7 th head about to be led by the 4th Reich of Germany. This King of the north will smash Islam when it attacks its protected sheep meal Judaic Isreal. He is to decimate the King of the south.( Iran led Radical islam)Then he becomes Gods rod of anger on the birthright nations of Isreal. US+ Britain. All that punishment in the prophecies is mostly end... more...

The Beast

by David - 4/20/15 1:26 PM
I'm sorry, but the Beast cannot be Islam or any other theocracy, for this reason: 2 Thessalonians 2:3,4 "Let noone deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."
As we see, he is a usurper and cannot allow any deity but himself and this is why He was cast down. The similarities between him and Islam is that they are both demonic and both usurpers.
The Beast's government must be secular until he exalts himself as deity. He is however the force behind every false religion. That is the greatest wickedness perhaps. People are lulled into a false sense of security because they wrongly believe they are safe in their religion. If they have no atonement, the blood of Jesus, then they have no salvation. Sin must be atoned for and Christianity is the only religion which provides a covering for sin. God will destroy all sinners who are not covered by the blood of Christ.

No Replies Post a Reply

RE: money is whot I need

by Anonymous - 4/14/15 9:00 AM
It's not what you need, it's who you need. Jesus!

No Replies Post a Reply

Gold and the Sun = Seal of Solomon (star of rephan)

by a Christian named Matthew - 11/06/14 7:12 PM
The symbol of gold is an O with a dot in the center. The same as the sun. and similar to the Seal of Solomon. A connection to Solomon and gold. The sun, because the Star of Rephan who is Jupiter who is Baal.

Latest of 2 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: Gold and the Sun = Seal of Solomon (star of rephan)

by o - 2/21/15 2:30 PM
Gold tried in the fire Jesus of nazareth. Buy of me saith the spirit of God

Read 1 more reply

666

by o - 2/21/15 2:24 PM
Jesus became the mark of the beast for us and destroyed him that had power over death in his ressurection he.was numbered with the transgressors 666 667

kingdom of god is near

by sundeep varghese - 11/20/14 6:26 AM
only jesus christ can save you. beware of satan ,he will despise you no matter what.he only wants you in hell while jesus takes you to heaven.this is the end time be careful and vigilant.Praise god for everything.pray pray pray in the name of Jesus. He is the living god

666 lovers

by Anonymous - 11/06/14 7:36 PM
666 is a slave brand.Only a fool would sell his soul for a dollar!
Repent, pray, and read the Bible. Church won't save you, only GOD through the Son of God! And be watchful to how you hear.

RE: I WANT TO JOIN 666

by Anonymous - 11/06/14 7:22 PM
If you join 666 you will loose your soul! Satan dosen't care about pleasing you; he wants rid of you! GOD cares about you! Repent of your sins before it is too late, and you will save your soul!

No Replies Post a Reply

i need singing and danceind

by muhammed - 9/26/14 4:28 PM
I will be glad if you will do it for me

No Replies Post a Reply

mark of the beast=US dollars

by CJ - 6/27/14 10:34 PM
7 heads with blasphamous names... $1 washington, $2 Jefferson, $5 Lincoln, $10 Hamilton, $20 Jackson, $50 Grant, $100 Benjamin Franklin. And they all have heads on the paper bills with their "blasphamous names.

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: mark of the beast=US dollars

by Anonymous - 9/13/14 7:13 AM
HI
sir
i need your help, i have been lOOKING how to get in touch to this contact . if you are the real then get back to me
Thanks