« Back to article

1673 Comments for Gold, Money, 666 and The Mark of the Beast

Comment on Gold, Money, 666 and The Mark of the Beast

Spam, links, and email addresses will be removed.

Ghana

by George Fummey - 9/26/16 4:53 PM
join

666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 5/09/07 1:56 AM
People are so easily led astray when the key ingredient (ie., wisdom see: Rev 13:18) is lacking.

In the first place; ?666?, or more correctly ?600 60 6?, or more precisely in Greek ?Chi Xi Stigma?, is not a number. And if you find this hard to believe, then let me explain.

Rev 13:18 starts with the phrase, ?Hode este sophia?, or ?here is wisdom?. It is the colloquial way of saying, ?Here is a riddle?. And if there ever was a riddle in the history of humanity, this is it. It is the mother of all riddles.

But what is a riddle? Quite simply, ?a riddle is a phrase that can be read in more than one way?. Grammatically (or logically) it is called an, ?amphiboly?.

Here is Rev 13:18:

?Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.?

If we dismiss the fact that this is a riddle and simply apply the most rudimentary grammar to the phrase, then we will conclude that we are talking... more...

Latest of 1457 Replies: Post a Reply

RE:666 is not a number!

by JUST A IDEA - 7/02/16 1:04 PM
6 is man and 6 is what it will be based on.

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78 N=84 0=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W=138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

one word = 666 and it is computer

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 7/05/16 11:37 AM
The devil is(has) come down unto you = 2016

Jesus Christ the messiah from God = 2016

The Lord and Savior Jesus Christ = 2016

Have Faith in The Lord Jesus Christ = 2016

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 7/06/16 8:40 AM
The Crucifixion of Jesus Christ = 2016

Adam • 2016yrs + 2016yrs • †

RE:666 is not a number!

by Joseph - 8/03/16 8:34 PM
I'm pretty sure I've seen the original Greek as having the words for the number written out= hexakosioi hexakonta hex. I've probably misspelled that, since it's been a while since I've studies Greek.

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 8/06/16 8:28 PM
It has a numeric value of 1536

Two Thousand Sixteen = 1536

RE:666 is not a number!

by Pure Passion - 8/08/16 7:53 PM
I've done a little research of my own, and I thought that I would put my two-cents worth in. I don't understand much about 666, but I referenced things in my bible dealing with numbers. Numbers 1:1-54, the one thing that I took notice of were men by families, by their father's houses, according to the number of names, for every male twenty years old and upward, head by head that was able to go to war. This could very well represent multitudes of men twenty and older that can go off to war!

Second, the mark of the beast. The bible tells us to mark those who cause division and walk contrary to sound doctrine, so this is not an actual mark were you can see it not physically anyway. Neither are the 144,000 in the book of revelation, but it is a way of thinking and believing that will cause many to accept the deceptions that are coming and be lost. Don't get me wrong, I know that were many technological advances that will aid in this process.

Last, the name of the beast! We know that there is no other name... more...

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 9/06/16 2:38 PM
Lets be ready, and accounted worthy!

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 9/08/16 11:38 PM
Rev.12:12
"The devil has come down unto you" = 2016
"The devil is come down unto you" = 2016

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 9/13/16 10:45 PM
I once worked in the legal field. I think the MARK is a trademark in the legal sense. Each patent and trademark is issued a number as well. Trademarks are brands. These are used in commerce and business, I.e. buying and selling material goods and banking money transactions. Just for fun, I.e. Apple Pay. Incisions in the skin with a sort of engraving tool. Consider this. One should pray and study this from a hebrew roots perspective to study the deeper and multiple meanings of the letter vav and numerical value. Shalom.

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 9/13/16 10:56 PM
One more thing about the mark...one should definately not take it. Instead one should re-turn back to God through Jesus and follow the ten commandments, also go back and try to repay or correct the wrong the have done in the past as well. Dont take the mark! There is still time to prepare some foods and water and supplies, and seeds and necessities so you dont need to buy or sell when the time comes real soon here. Dont wait. God help us and keep us from that that hour.

Read 1447 more replies

666; 666 talents of Slomon's gold!

by Steve - 9/19/11 4:11 PM
Well, the 666 seems to have a strong association with the amount of gold collected by Solomon in one year. Could there be a future application of gold where the "beast" is concerned! The only time when Jesus had showed any obvious anger was when he overturned the tables of the money changers in the temple. Jesus, was angry because the moneychangers (of whom Jesus had indicted as thieves) had turned a place of worship into a bank..it was a judgement scene! In Tim, we are told that the love of money is the root of ALL evil. Throughout history, there has almost always been a close association between Jews/banks, and usury. Now if the only source of biblical reference to 666 (as a precedent)is to do with an amount of gold, would it be reasonable to say that based on that precedent, the beast has something to do with gold or monetry values by which others are also contaminated by the mark of the "beast"? In history, we see that those who have opposed the corrupt systems of the moneychangers have eneded up dead eg... more...

Latest of 2 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: 666; 666 talents of Slomon's gold!

by Anonymous - 8/22/16 1:46 AM
Jesus overturned the tables because the coins in the days of harrod were stamped with baal symbolism and were thus idolatrous in nature. I feel the same about todays money. Why i will no longer carry cash into a place of worship.

Read 1 more reply

666 is not a number.

by Anonymous - 5/07/15 1:47 PM
6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons = Melanin...

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: 666 is not a number.

by Anonymous - 8/21/16 11:42 PM
Many holly men in the bible were black

Harry

by Anonymous - 8/01/16 5:59 AM
It's Prince Harry if you didnt notice;

Harry Mountbatten Windsor = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Harry Spencer = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Henry Albert David = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Charles of Wales = 666 (Numerical Standard Gematria)

Harry A David = 666 (English Gematria)
Henry A David = 666 (English Gematria)
King Harry = 666 (English Gematria)
King Henry = 666 (English Gematria)

Henry Charles Albert David = 234 (+Mirror) = 666 (Simple Gematria)
Henry Mountbatten = 432 (+Mirror) = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Harry = 135 (+Mirror) = 666 (Simple Gematria)

Harry = 216 (6x6x6) (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Harry of Wales = 216 (6x6x6) (Simple Gematria)

King Henry Charles Albert D Spencer Mountbatten W. of Wales the Ninth = 666 (Simple Gematria)

King Harry Wales Charles D Spencer Mountbatten Windsor the Ninth = 666 (Simple Gematria)

Prince Henry Albert David Mountbatten, the Beast of Revelation = 666

Case. F*cking. Closed.

Confusion

by Anonymous - 7/10/16 10:18 AM
Have a question that Has been bugging me since I was a kid. I have always felt like things were not right or like the world was backwards. I have been obsessed with numbers because I see recurring ones a lot. But I was born on 6/21/08 at 11:28am. But what really bothers me is my mom gave birth to me in room #666. She at the time was reading some book that was about Damien. She told the nurse that if I was a girl that She was going to Name me Angel. Because she felt a girl would be a giift from God. Before me she had my three brothers. But to top it off my moms dad is mine. So serious question does this mean I was marked with the beast the minute I arrived in this world? Am I doomed for eternity or ? if anyone could give me insight It would be awesome because this is just driving me insane.

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: Confusion

by Jabez - 7/16/16 9:23 AM
In Hebrew Jabez means pain. Or will cause pain. In the bible names were given with intended character. Jabez would not have this. So he cried out to God and and said this prayer, "oh, that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!"
No matter your name, no matter your circumstance seek The Lord. Jesus came to save lives (our souls) not to condem them. If this is what you want then tell Him.

money

by praise junoir - 6/26/16 10:11 AM
business

I have the mark

by koh en quan - 6/25/16 12:50 PM
Hey, i am the mark of the beast. Save me. I believe you. I gona change my name to caucasian. Hp number.

The mark of the beast

by FREDDY GALLO - 4/26/16 4:46 PM
The mark of the beast in the right hand or forehead is spiritual, and identical to the pledge of allegiance to the flag...The mark of the beast is the name of the beast...The mark of God is the name of God...The name of the beast will be on those who worship the beast...And the name of God will be on those who worship God...The mark of the beast in the right hand means the name of the beast is in the heart...And the mark of the beast on the forehead means the name of the beast is in the mind...The mark means the name, and the right hand means the heart or the mind of the believer...When you pledge allegiance to the flag, the right hand is placed over the heart, and when you salute the flag, the right hand is placed over the forehead.

666

by Bravestar - 4/09/16 7:26 PM
if you look at the headband the muslims wear its in arabic theres a serpent head on it

666

by muhindo sajoin - 3/17/16 1:21 AM
Uganda

666

by muhindo sajoin - 3/16/16 6:09 AM
Uganda

join 666

by muhindo sajoin - 2/08/16 7:56 AM
Uganda

join

by petunia - 2/05/16 7:21 AM
This is very nice,I which the hole world can join

666=name=mark=man is allah

by donal - 2/04/16 6:39 PM
1. allah is a name
2. allah appeared in 666 ancient greek numeral
3. allah is male (man) deity
4. allah is mark, forhead mark mean believe pagan allah is a true israel god, handmark is to life the of sharia
5. no one will able to buy or sell unless he has mark of the beast means in old era of caliphates they transactions are with coins with arabic inscription 'allah' and terrorist isis using it too (you can google it if you do not believe this)

Sumary lettres of verse 13:18

by Pascal - 1/17/16 3:34 PM
It does exist a transcription of the verse 13:18 ni which, with A=1, B=2, C=3,... When you make the sumary of "for It is ... and six", this sumary gives exactly 666.
Please, Can somebody help me to find this good verse ?
Tank you !!!

Newton effiong ni 666

by Newton - 9/04/15 2:46 PM
Come to 2015 u will see 666 ni calabar carnival

Rulers of the World

by David Prentis - 5/08/15 12:38 PM
Any...Pope... President... King... Queen...Dictators...Etc. that say they are rulers of the world...Beware they...are false Prophets...for their is only one ruler of this world between Heaven and Earth: Jesus Christ and no other...!History repeats it self. What must it take for all to see the light...?

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE:Rulers of the World

by Anonymous - 7/17/15 12:15 PM
i never want to get heaven because i didnt want to see serphant and also i dontn want to live on earth because my body will fall insoil not in saul i want to be being i that is divine unity and wholeness nature of supper humanity.

666

by Robert Franz - 4/28/15 10:20 AM
The bible is of no private interpretation.itis revealed only to those drawn by the father to the elect. Islam is indeed about to inflict jihad on the worlds manmade Christians, but not the true elect. The world doesn't know them.even though they expose Islam as false and every other catholic daughtered religion.95 % of the true fell away and became leaodicean.those fallen elect are the spiritual antichrist conquered by Satan when he was cast down.The tribulation is Satan's wrath to irradicate the elect.all nations of Isreal and man in general face extermination from the earth by nuclear WW3.The Kingdom cometh and his time is short.the beast is indeed a holy roman 7 th head about to be led by the 4th Reich of Germany. This King of the north will smash Islam when it attacks its protected sheep meal Judaic Isreal. He is to decimate the King of the south.( Iran led Radical islam)Then he becomes Gods rod of anger on the birthright nations of Isreal. US+ Britain. All that punishment in the prophecies is mostly end... more...

The Beast

by David - 4/20/15 1:26 PM
I'm sorry, but the Beast cannot be Islam or any other theocracy, for this reason: 2 Thessalonians 2:3,4 "Let noone deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."
As we see, he is a usurper and cannot allow any deity but himself and this is why He was cast down. The similarities between him and Islam is that they are both demonic and both usurpers.
The Beast's government must be secular until he exalts himself as deity. He is however the force behind every false religion. That is the greatest wickedness perhaps. People are lulled into a false sense of security because they wrongly believe they are safe in their religion. If they have no atonement, the blood of Jesus, then they have no salvation. Sin must be atoned for and Christianity is the only religion which provides a covering for sin. God will destroy all sinners who are not covered by the blood of Christ.

No Replies Post a Reply

RE: money is whot I need

by Anonymous - 4/14/15 9:00 AM
It's not what you need, it's who you need. Jesus!

No Replies Post a Reply

Gold and the Sun = Seal of Solomon (star of rephan)

by a Christian named Matthew - 11/06/14 7:12 PM
The symbol of gold is an O with a dot in the center. The same as the sun. and similar to the Seal of Solomon. A connection to Solomon and gold. The sun, because the Star of Rephan who is Jupiter who is Baal.

Latest of 2 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: Gold and the Sun = Seal of Solomon (star of rephan)

by o - 2/21/15 2:30 PM
Gold tried in the fire Jesus of nazareth. Buy of me saith the spirit of God

Read 1 more reply

666

by o - 2/21/15 2:24 PM
Jesus became the mark of the beast for us and destroyed him that had power over death in his ressurection he.was numbered with the transgressors 666 667

kingdom of god is near

by sundeep varghese - 11/20/14 6:26 AM
only jesus christ can save you. beware of satan ,he will despise you no matter what.he only wants you in hell while jesus takes you to heaven.this is the end time be careful and vigilant.Praise god for everything.pray pray pray in the name of Jesus. He is the living god

666 lovers

by Anonymous - 11/06/14 7:36 PM
666 is a slave brand.Only a fool would sell his soul for a dollar!
Repent, pray, and read the Bible. Church won't save you, only GOD through the Son of God! And be watchful to how you hear.