« Back to article

1732 Comments for Gold, Money, 666 and The Mark of the Beast

Comment on Gold, Money, 666 and The Mark of the Beast

Spam, links, and email addresses will be removed.

I need money

by prince - 8/02/17 6:10 AM
I need a help

666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 5/09/07 1:56 AM
People are so easily led astray when the key ingredient (ie., wisdom see: Rev 13:18) is lacking.

In the first place; ?666?, or more correctly ?600 60 6?, or more precisely in Greek ?Chi Xi Stigma?, is not a number. And if you find this hard to believe, then let me explain.

Rev 13:18 starts with the phrase, ?Hode este sophia?, or ?here is wisdom?. It is the colloquial way of saying, ?Here is a riddle?. And if there ever was a riddle in the history of humanity, this is it. It is the mother of all riddles.

But what is a riddle? Quite simply, ?a riddle is a phrase that can be read in more than one way?. Grammatically (or logically) it is called an, ?amphiboly?.

Here is Rev 13:18:

?Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.?

If we dismiss the fact that this is a riddle and simply apply the most rudimentary grammar to the phrase, then we will conclude that we are talking... more...

Latest of 1512 Replies: Post a Reply

RE:666 is not a number!

by Kelli - 3/08/17 11:12 PM
First I recommend you read tlig.spirituality that said this is my theory of Hebrew translation of 666 but let's just say knowing the Word and walking with God in love with all your heart is being saved.
In Hebrew you write the number but put in reverse to interpret.
6= waw or vav picture= nail or peg. To pitch your tent firmly by a peg means He is in your heart and you His, firmly planted. Fertilization required for creation. God created us to be loved by Him and for us to love Him.
60= Samech receivers- protection. He protects His good seed. 20 x 3 = 60 (three score) Ceph- Palm of the hand, He holds us in the palm of His hand. Protection. The container from all containers are copied. We are made in His image.
600= the Creator, eternal life, and we are co-creators we give birth to life. MEM water=Spirit. Fertility of mind and body. WE are washed by His Word which is Holy Spirit inspired.
That is when we live devinly in Him.
Now if the master we serve is Satan and we worship worldly things, money, idols-... more...

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 3/12/17 6:22 PM
About not being a big part in the area. OK, John wrote what he saw. You do remember a.d.70. Israel was burned. I do know this, I believe it. Because that is what the Lord has been saying. Antichrist spirit already in the world.whats funny is, Islam is the exact opposite of Christianity. I can see the devil in the mechanics all the way down the history lane. Revelation also says, beheadings, tortures, rape, women not as unique. Treated horrible. Ya, it's Islam. What more do you need.

RE:666 is not a number!

by Emal (earth man anointed libertine) - 4/25/17 1:14 AM
666 is a number beginning the first three quarters iin a twenty four day, each quarter is six hours long, for example:

1st(6) = six hours...6am
2nd(6) = twelve hours...noon
3rd(6) = eighteen hours...6pm

John describes the number of the beast as six hundred threescore (666) and six (6); a number telling the DAY, MONTH and the HOUR the beast would be set free upon the face of the earth; a number made public in or around 96AD, originally in Greek (mythology):

1st(6) = 6 hrs and the 6th DAY...
2nd(6) = 12 hrs and 12th MONTH...
3rd(6) = 18 hrs and the 18th MONTH...

From 20,666 to 21,666, in the years of the lord, the year is yet to be announced...

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 5/05/17 5:48 AM
It may be worth noting that Irenaeus (the disciple of Polycarp, who himself was a disciple of the Apostles John who wrote Revelation) used gemmatria in attempts to decipher the 666 mystery.

The name which Irenaeus was most interested in was "Teitan" (an early form of Titan, which were giants of Nephilim of legend).

However, he did not claim this was definitely the correct name since nobody knew of a king named Teitan and since the prophesy had only recently been given.

RE:666 is not a number!

by anonymous - 5/10/17 4:37 AM
First of all why argue about the symbol that refers to the beast.
Focus on important stuff like serving God.You all commenting on this topic that you forget this book of revelation is a book of destruction and warnings and happenings that going before the Jesus Christ come.The truth lies in the Bible.Remember the Bible is the word of God whatever stands in iT will happen so don't undermine
the Bible just accept it and be prepare by being strong in faith when the beast come.Peace be with you remember God loves you all

RE:666 is not a number!

by Lenny - 6/13/17 2:14 AM
God gave me understanding. The Mark of the beast is a number that is given to everyone SS#, ID, etc. The beast is the the Computer, Internet,WWW, Facebook, Google all of that. At first it was controlled but now it's getting out of control. Even the powerfullest nations cannot control it any more. The clues are there. At first it will be introduce then it will be a must. You will not be able to buy or sell without your number, ID etc. Your SS# and ID is now tied to your face so when the face recognition cameras see you all that atomatically attach to it.. I look at the three score differently,
tel 305- 457-0000, ss# 587-20- 0000 ID same thing 000-00000-0000000. Most areas in the US you cannot plant fruit trees in your own backyard. It's all there even the churches are tied into the Internet and bandk cards. Remember the bible also said only the churches in the wilderness will make it.

RE:666 is not a number!

by Tim - 6/16/17 4:04 PM
The number is simply 6. Just count the number as stated. 600 60 6 (123 45 6). Man was created on the 6th day, which is the number of a man (not numbers). The Beast is Man without God. Men are also referred to as "Natural Brute Beasts" 2 Peter 2:12.

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 6/21/17 5:48 AM
The Rapture is for those who will remain behind to fight the oppression along with Jesus our saviour. We are included in this fight against the beast.

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 7/12/17 11:14 AM
What does it mean in Greek is more interesting...

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 7/29/17 11:14 AM
Ok, I was wrong about everything. Turns out 666 is George Soros, but nit English name but his Hebrew name. Please just ignore everything I wrote previously. It IS NOT Donald Trump. It is George Soros Hebrew name. He is a Hungarian Jew but hates his own people. I have to stop drinking so much....please pray for me.

Read 1502 more replies

Interesting

by Vick - 1/01/09 5:55 AM
I found this site by searching for the relevance of the stamp found in gold boullion of 999.

While reading these comments, it occured to me that the Greek letter link to the Arabic phrase bismillah can't be an acurate description of the "mark". Simply because it describes the use of the mark in the preceding verses. I don't think you will be required at anytime to use the phrase "In Alah's name." to buy and sell.

Also, everyone bieng required to take the mark in their hand or in their forehaed, does not elude to a phrase praising a false god. As well as it bieng the number of a man.

While the observation of the similarity of the Greek letters and Arabic phrase may not descibe the mark persay, it does seem that it could be relevant and have multiple meaning as alot of scripture.

One thing is certain. One will have to take the mark to trade in currency. That I don't believe, can be disputed.

I have thought of it this way as well. That it is the number of a man, meaning a man must take a number as... more...

Latest of 6 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: Interesting

by Verily - 5/28/09 3:21 AM
It never ceases that people tend to believe that money could not be the method by which condemnation will occur, lets observe the last few months unemployment is not the only thing on the rise so is suicide,murder,and depression. The absence of money in individual lives leads them to take measures that would have seemed crazy before, but in an improverished state makes perfect sense. The addiction to what money brings in general is what will heard people together to take whatever is going to keep them living the way that they are used to living. This is what Jesus meant by "For all those who can hear, hear. And for all those who can see, see. An argument is not necessary because just as all the prophets in the Bible, they came with a warning from God, prophets literally screaming fire, and still all the town folk carried on as if a word had not been spoken.

RE: Interesting

by Lynn Austin - 6/26/17 2:36 AM
Wayne, I wholeheartedly agree with you. It's been 8 years since you posted your comments, and your words ring so true, especially now that time has made much more clearer what is actually going on. Scripture states that 666 is the mark of a man, and that man is directly connected to Solomon and his gold. He is the only person recorded in the Bible who could be the infamous "man of sin" as he is the only one having a direct connection with that number - the gold that he collected throughout the year by way of taxation, which was forbidden by God to take. His father, David, is recorded as bringing a curse on the nation when he attempted to do the same thing. However, David repented and Solomon did not. Solomon was given wisdom, God's favor, and more wealth than any man that has ever lived, but he rejected God turning to idolatry and became the enemy of God. Because of his unrighteousness the kingdom was divided, which occurred shortly into his son's reign. Clearly the Beast is deeply connected with Zionist... more...

Read 4 more replies

money

by atsnafum34 - 4/26/17 8:40 AM
Money

666 is not a number.

by Anonymous - 5/07/15 1:47 PM
6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons = Melanin...

Latest of 2 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: 666 is not a number.

by Anonymous - 3/14/17 3:25 PM
6 protons/neutrons/electrons = Carbon anyway.

Read 1 more reply

The mark

by Duh - 3/04/17 10:27 PM
The mark of the beast on the forehead or third eye if you will is not an actual physical mark like an x was drawn on your head it's your thoughts the mark on the hand the right hand gives out energy the left is the receiver case closed

The Mark of the Beast

by Joe - 3/02/17 6:44 PM
The Bible is replete with warnings about the Jews and the mark of the Beast. Solomon's demand for 666 talents of gold. Examine closely the so-called Star of David, hijacked by the Synagogue of Satan; it is in reality the star of the Talmudic Babylonian god Remphan. Count the points and angles of the star; it all adds up to 666. Read Rev.3:9 It is not the Vatican that rules the world in Revelation, it is the Jews.

knowing about

by 666 - 1/22/17 10:34 PM
Give more details

The mark of the beast

by FREDDY GALLO - 4/26/16 4:46 PM
The mark of the beast in the right hand or forehead is spiritual, and identical to the pledge of allegiance to the flag...The mark of the beast is the name of the beast...The mark of God is the name of God...The name of the beast will be on those who worship the beast...And the name of God will be on those who worship God...The mark of the beast in the right hand means the name of the beast is in the heart...And the mark of the beast on the forehead means the name of the beast is in the mind...The mark means the name, and the right hand means the heart or the mind of the believer...When you pledge allegiance to the flag, the right hand is placed over the heart, and when you salute the flag, the right hand is placed over the forehead.

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE:The mark of the beast

by Anonymous - 1/21/17 2:48 PM
The mark is the mark of satan. It operates under a counterfeiting spirit. The pre-tribulation rapture occurred inDecember 2012 as foretold. I was taken. It took four years to understand what occurred. Then last year I was refined. The mark involves talents, sacrifice, a temple and money, only not as the majority of so-called Christians think. Religious Dogma has distorted understanding of the word. Last year I became embroiled in a situation with a movie director. He used a type of vulturism at a point when I was vulnerable and got a movie plot out of me. Both my inner child and satan were depicted in the work. only satan was masquerading as an African god and I couldn't initially see it though it felt dreadfully wrong. In the work, my inner child embraces satan as an adult. It was a first draft that felt dreadfully wrong. The director took it, ran with it and branded his name all over it. He then claimed that he authored the work. My spirit rose up in anger and I removed the veil. God was rebuilding my... more...

The mark of the beast

by Searching for new light trough the word - 12/21/16 9:12 AM
I like the explanation of 666 being a riddle. The Bible NT was written in GREEK. EVEN though there was not Islam at the time of John, God new. On due time God will shed more light and we will understand, those that are searching with a true heart. But let us stay focus on being ready to meet the Lord. Many of us might not be here for when those prophecies come to pass. Let's live the Gospel we know. Let's walk in the light we already know. Be blessed

Anti Christ will resemble Gods religion

by Enlightened - 11/14/16 4:15 PM
Food for thought on this topic, the anti christ will persecute Gods ppl and resemble his religion. Two religions come to my mind (Islam&Christanity) Aramaic the language of Jesus and Greek which comes from a nation of False Gods. Islam (aramaic/arabic) is being oppressed by the western christian (greek) world over a lie and being persecuted by there enemys even some of the "muslims" on the news have been proven to be Christian UN troops to insight USAs hate against islam. Who has lied about this religion? Who has defiled this religion? Who has been tortured in there "HolyLands"? Who is closest to relation and created after islam? Whos land is being destroyed? At this time 2016s end, the USA/UN will try and irradicate them but only after the USA/UN signs a peace treaty with isreal and the jews move out of the way for the beast has decieved them, to lay waste to islamic nations. The UN have how many nations under it? In the end times the antichrist will take on many nations under his fold and make the world... more...

No Replies Post a Reply

666; 666 talents of Slomon's gold!

by Steve - 9/19/11 4:11 PM
Well, the 666 seems to have a strong association with the amount of gold collected by Solomon in one year. Could there be a future application of gold where the "beast" is concerned! The only time when Jesus had showed any obvious anger was when he overturned the tables of the money changers in the temple. Jesus, was angry because the moneychangers (of whom Jesus had indicted as thieves) had turned a place of worship into a bank..it was a judgement scene! In Tim, we are told that the love of money is the root of ALL evil. Throughout history, there has almost always been a close association between Jews/banks, and usury. Now if the only source of biblical reference to 666 (as a precedent)is to do with an amount of gold, would it be reasonable to say that based on that precedent, the beast has something to do with gold or monetry values by which others are also contaminated by the mark of the "beast"? In history, we see that those who have opposed the corrupt systems of the moneychangers have eneded up dead eg... more...

Latest of 2 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: 666; 666 talents of Slomon's gold!

by Anonymous - 8/22/16 1:46 AM
Jesus overturned the tables because the coins in the days of harrod were stamped with baal symbolism and were thus idolatrous in nature. I feel the same about todays money. Why i will no longer carry cash into a place of worship.

Read 1 more reply

Harry

by Anonymous - 8/01/16 5:59 AM
It's Prince Harry if you didnt notice;

Harry Mountbatten Windsor = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Harry Spencer = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Henry Albert David = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Charles of Wales = 666 (Numerical Standard Gematria)

Harry A David = 666 (English Gematria)
Henry A David = 666 (English Gematria)
King Harry = 666 (English Gematria)
King Henry = 666 (English Gematria)

Henry Charles Albert David = 234 (+Mirror) = 666 (Simple Gematria)
Henry Mountbatten = 432 (+Mirror) = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Harry = 135 (+Mirror) = 666 (Simple Gematria)

Harry = 216 (6x6x6) (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Harry of Wales = 216 (6x6x6) (Simple Gematria)

King Henry Charles Albert D Spencer Mountbatten W. of Wales the Ninth = 666 (Simple Gematria)

King Harry Wales Charles D Spencer Mountbatten Windsor the Ninth = 666 (Simple Gematria)

Prince Henry Albert David Mountbatten, the Beast of Revelation = 666

Case. F*cking. Closed.

Confusion

by Anonymous - 7/10/16 10:18 AM
Have a question that Has been bugging me since I was a kid. I have always felt like things were not right or like the world was backwards. I have been obsessed with numbers because I see recurring ones a lot. But I was born on 6/21/08 at 11:28am. But what really bothers me is my mom gave birth to me in room #666. She at the time was reading some book that was about Damien. She told the nurse that if I was a girl that She was going to Name me Angel. Because she felt a girl would be a giift from God. Before me she had my three brothers. But to top it off my moms dad is mine. So serious question does this mean I was marked with the beast the minute I arrived in this world? Am I doomed for eternity or ? if anyone could give me insight It would be awesome because this is just driving me insane.

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: Confusion

by Jabez - 7/16/16 9:23 AM
In Hebrew Jabez means pain. Or will cause pain. In the bible names were given with intended character. Jabez would not have this. So he cried out to God and and said this prayer, "oh, that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!"
No matter your name, no matter your circumstance seek The Lord. Jesus came to save lives (our souls) not to condem them. If this is what you want then tell Him.

I have the mark

by koh en quan - 6/25/16 12:50 PM
Hey, i am the mark of the beast. Save me. I believe you. I gona change my name to caucasian. Hp number.

666

by Bravestar - 4/09/16 7:26 PM
if you look at the headband the muslims wear its in arabic theres a serpent head on it

666

by muhindo sajoin - 3/17/16 1:21 AM
Uganda

666

by muhindo sajoin - 3/16/16 6:09 AM
Uganda

join 666

by muhindo sajoin - 2/08/16 7:56 AM
Uganda

join

by petunia - 2/05/16 7:21 AM
This is very nice,I which the hole world can join

666=name=mark=man is allah

by donal - 2/04/16 6:39 PM
1. allah is a name
2. allah appeared in 666 ancient greek numeral
3. allah is male (man) deity
4. allah is mark, forhead mark mean believe pagan allah is a true israel god, handmark is to life the of sharia
5. no one will able to buy or sell unless he has mark of the beast means in old era of caliphates they transactions are with coins with arabic inscription 'allah' and terrorist isis using it too (you can google it if you do not believe this)

Sumary lettres of verse 13:18

by Pascal - 1/17/16 3:34 PM
It does exist a transcription of the verse 13:18 ni which, with A=1, B=2, C=3,... When you make the sumary of "for It is ... and six", this sumary gives exactly 666.
Please, Can somebody help me to find this good verse ?
Tank you !!!

Newton effiong ni 666

by Newton - 9/04/15 2:46 PM
Come to 2015 u will see 666 ni calabar carnival

Rulers of the World

by David Prentis - 5/08/15 12:38 PM
Any...Pope... President... King... Queen...Dictators...Etc. that say they are rulers of the world...Beware they...are false Prophets...for their is only one ruler of this world between Heaven and Earth: Jesus Christ and no other...!History repeats it self. What must it take for all to see the light...?

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE:Rulers of the World

by Anonymous - 7/17/15 12:15 PM
i never want to get heaven because i didnt want to see serphant and also i dontn want to live on earth because my body will fall insoil not in saul i want to be being i that is divine unity and wholeness nature of supper humanity.

666

by Robert Franz - 4/28/15 10:20 AM
The bible is of no private interpretation.itis revealed only to those drawn by the father to the elect. Islam is indeed about to inflict jihad on the worlds manmade Christians, but not the true elect. The world doesn't know them.even though they expose Islam as false and every other catholic daughtered religion.95 % of the true fell away and became leaodicean.those fallen elect are the spiritual antichrist conquered by Satan when he was cast down.The tribulation is Satan's wrath to irradicate the elect.all nations of Isreal and man in general face extermination from the earth by nuclear WW3.The Kingdom cometh and his time is short.the beast is indeed a holy roman 7 th head about to be led by the 4th Reich of Germany. This King of the north will smash Islam when it attacks its protected sheep meal Judaic Isreal. He is to decimate the King of the south.( Iran led Radical islam)Then he becomes Gods rod of anger on the birthright nations of Isreal. US+ Britain. All that punishment in the prophecies is mostly end... more...