« Back to article

1714 Comments for Gold, Money, 666 and The Mark of the Beast

Comment on Gold, Money, 666 and The Mark of the Beast

Spam, links, and email addresses will be removed.

666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 5/09/07 1:56 AM
People are so easily led astray when the key ingredient (ie., wisdom see: Rev 13:18) is lacking.

In the first place; ?666?, or more correctly ?600 60 6?, or more precisely in Greek ?Chi Xi Stigma?, is not a number. And if you find this hard to believe, then let me explain.

Rev 13:18 starts with the phrase, ?Hode este sophia?, or ?here is wisdom?. It is the colloquial way of saying, ?Here is a riddle?. And if there ever was a riddle in the history of humanity, this is it. It is the mother of all riddles.

But what is a riddle? Quite simply, ?a riddle is a phrase that can be read in more than one way?. Grammatically (or logically) it is called an, ?amphiboly?.

Here is Rev 13:18:

?Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.?

If we dismiss the fact that this is a riddle and simply apply the most rudimentary grammar to the phrase, then we will conclude that we are talking... more...

Latest of 1502 Replies: Post a Reply

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 12/03/16 10:35 PM
★★★ GOD + 666 + The President = Count the number of The Beast ★★★

★★★ GOD + 666 + Donald Trump = Six Hundred Sixty Six ★★★

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 12/05/16 5:18 PM
The President Donald John Trump = President Donald Trump..The Beast

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 12/07/16 2:32 PM
One of many coordinated and seemingly organized incredible coincidences, all very tight knit and correlating together to show intelligent thought being put into the relationship, between the alphabet and the increments of 6 gematria number system

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 12/10/16 7:50 AM
The letters containing the 666 216 and 144 design, F to X when added is,

"Donald Trump" + 666 + 216

RE:666 is not a number!

by Rob Valencourt - 12/10/16 1:14 PM
*****STIGMA****** To mark or insert into the skin to show disgrace. Such as a chip would be. You don't have to believe it for it to happen or for it to be true. Just look around you. These chips have been in use since 1990 & use LITHIUM BATTERIES. These are known to explode when exposed to excessive radiation, such as the sun. One breaks out in a BOIL. Just as written in the Bible.

So all the intense talk about theology is not necessary. You really need to stop over thinking the simple & think about how God relates prophecy to our current events. Y'all are too smart for you own good.

BTW, John never prophecied about Islam religion. God did not inspire Islam. Mohammad made it all up. He just took much of it from the Holy Bible. That is why you find so much similarities. The Jews are God's original chosen people. God then chose the "Gentiles" or Born Again Christians. The Bible & John himself said that Jesus would return & gather Jesus' ppl.

How can one believe part of what John said that is convenient for them, but not all of it, that might debunk their entire religion.

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 12/12/16 12:57 PM
Marla Maples = 666

October Twenty Seventh Nineteen Sixty Three
= 666 . President Donald John Trump . 666

Not so sure thats coincidence ?

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 12/13/16 2:09 PM
Second Thessalonians chapter two verse three
= 666 . President Donald Trump . 666

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 12/16/16 11:40 PM
or,
"The Beast,...is that man" = 1110

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 12/22/16 2:16 PM
Ever have the feeling that God does not care about you.
Thats what I've been feeling for the past few months for several
different reasons, and this past week that feeling reached a level
like I've never experienced before! That sentence,
"God does not care about you", resounded in my brain about a
thousand times through the week, so I decided to write the words
and add them.
As I began, I realized that I was quite possibly the first person to
ever add those words, and my only reason for doing so, is because
that was exactly what I was feeling...intensely!

"God does not care about you" = My names numeric value that I've mentioned many times on this site.

So, I had figure out what the reason was for that sentence to add to my name, because
I knew it wasn't coincidence.

1. satan is the one responsible for the creation of the alphabet, and its correlation
with increments of 6 gematria(or at least some of it), and designed that sentence, and planned for me to find it, which would mean, none of the results... more...

RE:666 is not a number!

by Anonymous - 1/10/17 2:18 PM
James 1:16-22: "Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. Of His Own will begat He us with the Word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted Word, which is able to save your souls. But be ye doers of the Word and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

Read 1492 more replies

The mark of the beast

by Searching for new light trough the word - 12/21/16 9:12 AM
I like the explanation of 666 being a riddle. The Bible NT was written in GREEK. EVEN though there was not Islam at the time of John, God new. On due time God will shed more light and we will understand, those that are searching with a true heart. But let us stay focus on being ready to meet the Lord. Many of us might not be here for when those prophecies come to pass. Let's live the Gospel we know. Let's walk in the light we already know. Be blessed

Anti Christ will resemble Gods religion

by Enlightened - 11/14/16 4:15 PM
Food for thought on this topic, the anti christ will persecute Gods ppl and resemble his religion. Two religions come to my mind (Islam&Christanity) Aramaic the language of Jesus and Greek which comes from a nation of False Gods. Islam (aramaic/arabic) is being oppressed by the western christian (greek) world over a lie and being persecuted by there enemys even some of the "muslims" on the news have been proven to be Christian UN troops to insight USAs hate against islam. Who has lied about this religion? Who has defiled this religion? Who has been tortured in there "HolyLands"? Who is closest to relation and created after islam? Whos land is being destroyed? At this time 2016s end, the USA/UN will try and irradicate them but only after the USA/UN signs a peace treaty with isreal and the jews move out of the way for the beast has decieved them, to lay waste to islamic nations. The UN have how many nations under it? In the end times the antichrist will take on many nations under his fold and make the world... more...

No Replies Post a Reply

666; 666 talents of Slomon's gold!

by Steve - 9/19/11 4:11 PM
Well, the 666 seems to have a strong association with the amount of gold collected by Solomon in one year. Could there be a future application of gold where the "beast" is concerned! The only time when Jesus had showed any obvious anger was when he overturned the tables of the money changers in the temple. Jesus, was angry because the moneychangers (of whom Jesus had indicted as thieves) had turned a place of worship into a bank..it was a judgement scene! In Tim, we are told that the love of money is the root of ALL evil. Throughout history, there has almost always been a close association between Jews/banks, and usury. Now if the only source of biblical reference to 666 (as a precedent)is to do with an amount of gold, would it be reasonable to say that based on that precedent, the beast has something to do with gold or monetry values by which others are also contaminated by the mark of the "beast"? In history, we see that those who have opposed the corrupt systems of the moneychangers have eneded up dead eg... more...

Latest of 2 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: 666; 666 talents of Slomon's gold!

by Anonymous - 8/22/16 1:46 AM
Jesus overturned the tables because the coins in the days of harrod were stamped with baal symbolism and were thus idolatrous in nature. I feel the same about todays money. Why i will no longer carry cash into a place of worship.

Read 1 more reply

666 is not a number.

by Anonymous - 5/07/15 1:47 PM
6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons = Melanin...

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: 666 is not a number.

by Anonymous - 8/21/16 11:42 PM
Many holly men in the bible were black

Harry

by Anonymous - 8/01/16 5:59 AM
It's Prince Harry if you didnt notice;

Harry Mountbatten Windsor = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Harry Spencer = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Henry Albert David = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Charles of Wales = 666 (Numerical Standard Gematria)

Harry A David = 666 (English Gematria)
Henry A David = 666 (English Gematria)
King Harry = 666 (English Gematria)
King Henry = 666 (English Gematria)

Henry Charles Albert David = 234 (+Mirror) = 666 (Simple Gematria)
Henry Mountbatten = 432 (+Mirror) = 666 (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Harry = 135 (+Mirror) = 666 (Simple Gematria)

Harry = 216 (6x6x6) (Hebrew Gematria)
Prince Harry of Wales = 216 (6x6x6) (Simple Gematria)

King Henry Charles Albert D Spencer Mountbatten W. of Wales the Ninth = 666 (Simple Gematria)

King Harry Wales Charles D Spencer Mountbatten Windsor the Ninth = 666 (Simple Gematria)

Prince Henry Albert David Mountbatten, the Beast of Revelation = 666

Case. F*cking. Closed.

Confusion

by Anonymous - 7/10/16 10:18 AM
Have a question that Has been bugging me since I was a kid. I have always felt like things were not right or like the world was backwards. I have been obsessed with numbers because I see recurring ones a lot. But I was born on 6/21/08 at 11:28am. But what really bothers me is my mom gave birth to me in room #666. She at the time was reading some book that was about Damien. She told the nurse that if I was a girl that She was going to Name me Angel. Because she felt a girl would be a giift from God. Before me she had my three brothers. But to top it off my moms dad is mine. So serious question does this mean I was marked with the beast the minute I arrived in this world? Am I doomed for eternity or ? if anyone could give me insight It would be awesome because this is just driving me insane.

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE: Confusion

by Jabez - 7/16/16 9:23 AM
In Hebrew Jabez means pain. Or will cause pain. In the bible names were given with intended character. Jabez would not have this. So he cried out to God and and said this prayer, "oh, that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!"
No matter your name, no matter your circumstance seek The Lord. Jesus came to save lives (our souls) not to condem them. If this is what you want then tell Him.

I have the mark

by koh en quan - 6/25/16 12:50 PM
Hey, i am the mark of the beast. Save me. I believe you. I gona change my name to caucasian. Hp number.

The mark of the beast

by FREDDY GALLO - 4/26/16 4:46 PM
The mark of the beast in the right hand or forehead is spiritual, and identical to the pledge of allegiance to the flag...The mark of the beast is the name of the beast...The mark of God is the name of God...The name of the beast will be on those who worship the beast...And the name of God will be on those who worship God...The mark of the beast in the right hand means the name of the beast is in the heart...And the mark of the beast on the forehead means the name of the beast is in the mind...The mark means the name, and the right hand means the heart or the mind of the believer...When you pledge allegiance to the flag, the right hand is placed over the heart, and when you salute the flag, the right hand is placed over the forehead.

666

by Bravestar - 4/09/16 7:26 PM
if you look at the headband the muslims wear its in arabic theres a serpent head on it

666

by muhindo sajoin - 3/17/16 1:21 AM
Uganda

666

by muhindo sajoin - 3/16/16 6:09 AM
Uganda

join 666

by muhindo sajoin - 2/08/16 7:56 AM
Uganda

join

by petunia - 2/05/16 7:21 AM
This is very nice,I which the hole world can join

666=name=mark=man is allah

by donal - 2/04/16 6:39 PM
1. allah is a name
2. allah appeared in 666 ancient greek numeral
3. allah is male (man) deity
4. allah is mark, forhead mark mean believe pagan allah is a true israel god, handmark is to life the of sharia
5. no one will able to buy or sell unless he has mark of the beast means in old era of caliphates they transactions are with coins with arabic inscription 'allah' and terrorist isis using it too (you can google it if you do not believe this)

Sumary lettres of verse 13:18

by Pascal - 1/17/16 3:34 PM
It does exist a transcription of the verse 13:18 ni which, with A=1, B=2, C=3,... When you make the sumary of "for It is ... and six", this sumary gives exactly 666.
Please, Can somebody help me to find this good verse ?
Tank you !!!

Newton effiong ni 666

by Newton - 9/04/15 2:46 PM
Come to 2015 u will see 666 ni calabar carnival

Rulers of the World

by David Prentis - 5/08/15 12:38 PM
Any...Pope... President... King... Queen...Dictators...Etc. that say they are rulers of the world...Beware they...are false Prophets...for their is only one ruler of this world between Heaven and Earth: Jesus Christ and no other...!History repeats it self. What must it take for all to see the light...?

1 Reply: Post a Reply

RE:Rulers of the World

by Anonymous - 7/17/15 12:15 PM
i never want to get heaven because i didnt want to see serphant and also i dontn want to live on earth because my body will fall insoil not in saul i want to be being i that is divine unity and wholeness nature of supper humanity.

666

by Robert Franz - 4/28/15 10:20 AM
The bible is of no private interpretation.itis revealed only to those drawn by the father to the elect. Islam is indeed about to inflict jihad on the worlds manmade Christians, but not the true elect. The world doesn't know them.even though they expose Islam as false and every other catholic daughtered religion.95 % of the true fell away and became leaodicean.those fallen elect are the spiritual antichrist conquered by Satan when he was cast down.The tribulation is Satan's wrath to irradicate the elect.all nations of Isreal and man in general face extermination from the earth by nuclear WW3.The Kingdom cometh and his time is short.the beast is indeed a holy roman 7 th head about to be led by the 4th Reich of Germany. This King of the north will smash Islam when it attacks its protected sheep meal Judaic Isreal. He is to decimate the King of the south.( Iran led Radical islam)Then he becomes Gods rod of anger on the birthright nations of Isreal. US+ Britain. All that punishment in the prophecies is mostly end... more...

The Beast

by David - 4/20/15 1:26 PM
I'm sorry, but the Beast cannot be Islam or any other theocracy, for this reason: 2 Thessalonians 2:3,4 "Let noone deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."
As we see, he is a usurper and cannot allow any deity but himself and this is why He was cast down. The similarities between him and Islam is that they are both demonic and both usurpers.
The Beast's government must be secular until he exalts himself as deity. He is however the force behind every false religion. That is the greatest wickedness perhaps. People are lulled into a false sense of security because they wrongly believe they are safe in their religion. If they have no atonement, the blood of Jesus, then they have no salvation. Sin must be atoned for and Christianity is the only religion which provides a covering for sin. God will destroy all sinners who are not covered by the blood of Christ.

No Replies Post a Reply

RE: money is whot I need

by Anonymous - 4/14/15 9:00 AM
It's not what you need, it's who you need. Jesus!

No Replies Post a Reply

Gold and the Sun = Seal of Solomon (star of rephan)

by a Christian named Matthew - 11/06/14 7:12 PM
The symbol of gold is an O with a dot in the center. The same as the sun. and similar to the Seal of Solomon. A connection to Solomon and gold. The sun, because the Star of Rephan who is Jupiter who is Baal.

Latest of 2 Replies: Post a Reply

RE: Gold and the Sun = Seal of Solomon (star of rephan)

by o - 2/21/15 2:30 PM
Gold tried in the fire Jesus of nazareth. Buy of me saith the spirit of God

Read 1 more reply

666

by o - 2/21/15 2:24 PM
Jesus became the mark of the beast for us and destroyed him that had power over death in his ressurection he.was numbered with the transgressors 666 667

kingdom of god is near

by sundeep varghese - 11/20/14 6:26 AM
only jesus christ can save you. beware of satan ,he will despise you no matter what.he only wants you in hell while jesus takes you to heaven.this is the end time be careful and vigilant.Praise god for everything.pray pray pray in the name of Jesus. He is the living god

666 lovers

by Anonymous - 11/06/14 7:36 PM
666 is a slave brand.Only a fool would sell his soul for a dollar!
Repent, pray, and read the Bible. Church won't save you, only GOD through the Son of God! And be watchful to how you hear.