15 Comments for 555 Answers

555 Answers

by Debz - 12/01/10 8:20 PM
Hi all. It's great to see so many people experiencing this.

I, too, have seen 555s EVERY day for the past 20 years. Really! It started out from many different sources--receiving $5.55 in change, on clocks & signs, license plates, etc. Then it mostly came via license plates--I'd never seek for it, but would always just happen to turn my head at the exact moment necessary to be able to see it--or a car would be right in front of me with a 555 plate--or I'd be on a back-road bike ride and the only car to pass me the whole time had a 555 plate, etc., etc., etc. Way beyond coincidence, and seriously, every day for 20 years!

For the first seven years, I knew it was something significant, knew 5 was associated with Grace, but just thought that when the Lord was ready to reveal to me the meaning, He would in His timing. On January 15, 1997 (that's the 15th: 5+5+5), I saw 7 different cars with 555 plates--definitely more than the usual for one day. That night I went to a church service and the first thing the pastor said was, "Tonight I am just going to share FIVE scriptures with you. The first one is John 15:5..." (FIFTEEN....FIVE....). At that moment, the Holy Spirit fell on me very strongly and stayed with me into the evening when I went home. At home, I had a visitation from the Lord and He spoke very clearly to me. What was said included word-for-word all the Scriptures that Strongtower here quoted, and then some.

From that time on He has still been revealing more and more to me, which I am writing in a book. It is not done yet, and definitely more than I can share on a board like this, but I would be happy to share it now (no charge) with those who are sincerely seeking about this--especially Strongtower--we need to connect!!

14 Replies: Post a Reply

by Barbara - 12/10/10 11:53 PM
i have been seeing 555 everywhere for about a year now it is everywhere i notice it everywhere and i no it means something and i need to know what it means

by Anonymous - 12/16/10 11:24 PM
Hi mate. Interesting story. I am interested to hear more. is that ok? God bless
Resi

by Anonymous - 1/03/11 10:03 PM
I first started seeing 555 about 2 years ago everywhere I looked. It troubled me at first but now it is a great comfort to me, knowing that I am connected in a very close and positive way...

by Danielle - 5/10/11 9:26 PM
It would exhaust me to even begin to recount my experiences with 555, and others like 1111 222. I finally get that it relates to end times. I would love to read your book.

by Kammi - 8/25/11 11:46 AM
I would be interestin in hearing your story from the Lord, on the other hand my husband has been seeing 9:11 for the past 10 or so years, do u know anything of this, you may contact me at my e-mail klh.ajb08. I would love to hear more!!

by natalia - 11/07/11 5:56 PM
i would like to read it please.my email is nataliatothova God bless

by Anonymous - 7/05/12 12:00 AM
I'm intrested in whats being revealed to you

by Anonymous - 8/25/12 1:33 PM
What I read now is very curious to me, 555 is following everywhere in my life for years, addresses, signs, plate numbers and many other situations.

If you can share it will be appreciated sylvainpoirier99

by Anonymous - 10/27/12 1:34 PM
I see 555 too I even walked through streets of 555 it's wierd I would like to read your book

by Anonymous - 1/14/13 12:10 PM
WITH OUT FATHER WITHOUT MOTHER WITHOUT DESCENT =555 CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY

RE:555 Answers

by Anonymous - 10/11/13 8:20 AM
I am the 5th child and was born on the 5th December and the planet most associated with me is Jupiter which is the 5th planet. I get alot of 5s and I get alot of the number 20 like God is saying "Wait, I have a task for you, but wait."

by Anonymous - 12/08/13 10:45 AM
Have you finished your book?

by Anonymous - 1/21/14 3:18 PM
i have experienced for some years now i look at the clock at 5:55 and then something bad happens or i get bad news about something. I have tried to overlook it thinking its just coincidence but this is constantly happening. i would appreciate a response from a Godly person with insight. i am lost as to the meaning and it happens only associated with something bad. most recently i looked at the time it sohappened tobe at 5:55 then the very same night my husband was in a car accident then last night again the same time on the clock and i recieved some troubling news today. my husband thinks im being silly but i have to trust the negative discernment i feel with this number in sequences of three. any help is appreciated.

by GG - 11/30/14 8:53 PM
Have you finished you book? I'm interested!

Comment on 555 Answers

Spam, links, and email addresses will be removed.